Do you need a treadmill that is better than the ones you use at the gym? One that doesn’t take up much space and nixes the need of a trainer, and also doesn’t cost a fortune? NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a great choice to consider.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill (2020) is an excellent choice for at-home runners! This is a highr.-quality and commercial-grade treadmill equipped with a 3.75 CHP drive motor to power you through your various training sessions. It is very smooth and can go long and hard without making a lot of noise or giving you a bumpy or weird ride. It is durable and packs awesome features, making it ideal for both serious runners and regular walkers. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a modern treadmill that can connect to iFit – a monthly subscription-based service that provides live stream workouts and other motivational features. This feature allows trainers to automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill based on the workout’s flow.
To help save ground space at home, this excellent full-sized home treadmill can be folded in about ten seconds with patented EasyLift Assist. Overall, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a perfect and customer favorite home cardio machine -suitable for all levels of fitness.
- The best treadmills you can buy for your home use
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill
- Bowflex BXT116 review
First, let’s talk specs for the NordicTrack Commercial 1750.
Before anything else, let’s see if this thing will actually fit in your space and run down all the offerings.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 has the following specs;
- Dimensions: dimension of 81.25 L x 39.25 W x 62.75 H inches (in.)
- Weight: 339 pounds
- Belt size: 22 x 60 inches.
- Maximum speed: 12 mph
- Maximum incline: -3 to 15%
- User capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Workouts included?: 1-year iFit family membership included with purchase gives you access to live trainer-led workouts (including the ability to text your trainers in real-time) plus Automatic Trainer Control.
- Console/software deets: 10-in. smart HD touch screen, improved HD graphics, two digitally amplified speakers, Bluetooth connectivity
- Other features: dual AutoBreeze workout fans, Runners Flex cushioning (buh-bye, achy knees!), integrated storage tray
NordicTrack Commercial 1750: The good
- free iFit membership for 1 year
- a 10-inch screen with improved graphics to display the iFit videos
- accurate and automatic trainer adjustments to the settings during a workout
- the option to add an incline of up to 15% or a decline of up to -3%
- speed adjustment from 0–12 miles per hour
- reduced impact cushioning
- Bluetooth audio to connect with earbuds
- dual fans
- tray/cup holder
- Spacesaver folding design & transport wheel for convenient storage
- AutoBreeze Workout Fan to keep your temperature low and the intensity high.
Potential health benefits and risks of treadmills
A recent study has confirmed that exercising with treadmills can offer a person a convenient way to get the required 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75 minutes of high-intensity cardiovascular activity from home.
Benefits of treadmills include;
- improving bone density
- increasing muscle strength
- reducing the risk of anxiety, depression, and sleep disturbances
- improving thinking, learning, and judgment
- assisting in maintaining or reducing weight
- improving life expectancy
- reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers
NordicTrack offers the following warranties on the NordicTrack Commercial 1750;
- 10-year frame warranty
- 2-year parts warranty
- 1-year labor warranty
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 could be called a high-end treadmill with a not-exactly high-end price. It packs a lot of unique features ( as a commercial treadmill), which makes it definitely the kind of machine that can stand up to serious running.
When you use it with iFit Coach, the incline/decline feature synchronizes with the elevations and dips of the terrain you choose to explore through iFit’s Google Maps component. With this, you can actually experience routes in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, Asia, and Antarctica. The iFit Coach delivers an infinite workout program variety and generates goal-based suggestions. Even if you’re more interested in the interval workout type or walking, this treadmill is still decent and worth the investment if you exercise regularly. If you thrive on external motivation and accountability and like to change up your runs, the 1750 is definitely a good option.